Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
LMiller LMiller is offline

Default Losing phone # format from Access 2003 to Mail Merge

I'm using Access 2003. I have tried both storing phone # with mask and
without but I keep losing the formatting on the first 3 phone #'s printed but
the last number is formatted correctly. What do I need to do?

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Store the number without the mask and apply the mask in Word
or see the Excel data section of
http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_lab...th_word_xp.htm (the issues with
Excel would be the same as for Access).