Michael

Default FOrms and Text Form Fields

Hi Everyone,
I'm working on creating documents of forms the staff use here that I'm
automating the data entry. Several of these forms have fields that have
underlines (space to write the data) that I was told must stay consistant
(meaning that if the line was 10 charatacter wide, it must always be that
length). Problem is that I use a Text Form field to feed that document the
data through my program, but I can't seem to keep the lines consistant.
Things I've tried:
1. Use the Underline key (next to the = key on keyboard). But doing this,
when the Text form field is filled, it always moves the underlines equal
number of characters to the right.
2. Just use the Text Form Field and set the font with the Underscore option.
But this option never leaves the width right, unless the data is the right
number of characters.
3. I also tried using a Line (from the Autoshapes option). But getting the
line in the precice position has been a major challenge. Its either just a
little to high or to low and makes the document look bad.
Can anyone help me out here. Is there something I missed? Thanks for any
suggestions.
Michael