Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
GOING CRAZY GOING CRAZY is offline

Default cant get trial off of computer and code for BRAND NEW WORD bad

HELP I am ready to CHUCK my computer, of course under the gun and need a
paper done, went out and bought WORD and I cant get it to work, the office
2007 trial keeps overriding my new program HELPPPPPPP! What to do, did I just
waste all of that money, how do you actually get RID of the trial version!
HELP
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
macropod[_2_] macropod[_2_] is offline

You uninstall it, via the Control Panel - 'Add/Remove Programs' or 'Programs & Features', depending on which version of Windows
you're using.

--
Cheers
macropod

"GOING CRAZY" GOING wrote in message ...
HELP I am ready to CHUCK my computer, of course under the gun and need a
paper done, went out and bought WORD and I cant get it to work, the office
2007 trial keeps overriding my new program HELPPPPPPP! What to do, did I just
waste all of that money, how do you actually get RID of the trial version!
HELP

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

It would help to know what exactly you have done.

Uninstall the new version of Word then uninstall the trial (if necessary you
will have to reinstall it in order to replace all the data that is required
to uninstall). Reboot, then reinstall the purchased version using the code
on the new version packaging. Then activate the new version. If it won't
activate on line, activate it over the telephone.