Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Keith Tuttle Keith Tuttle is offline

Default Why when I print my mail merge, it only prints the first envelope?

I use Word 2003, Access 2003 and a Del 3100 printer. I create a mail merge
of 20 envelopes and save as a Word doc. (Following the well-known process.)
Regardless of what I do, it only prints the first envelope. I have tried
many algorithms - I occasionally get an envelope different from the first -
but the algorithm is complex and not repeatable. (Note: if a I do a Print
Merge, and do not create a Word doc, then the first two envelopes print.)

Is there a setting with Word I am missing? Is it a printer issue - perhaps
a setting; or a problem with the memory in the printer? I am lookin' bad;
any suggestions are appreciated.