Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Andrew Andrew is offline

Default Printer Page Setup

Hi,

I am having this problem where when I print out this document it
automatically goes to the manual feed tray even though I have set it to
automatic output from the Page Setup option, so each time i will have to
manually change the option. It seems that this is occurring only for me and
not other users in my company. Is there a patch I can apply to solve this
problem?

Thanks,

Andrew
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Change the page setup. Add a character to the text space and delete it so
that Word sees a change to be saved. Then save it.