Cindy

Default Printing envelope - incorrect orientation - doesn't fit into feede

I set up my envelope from the download provided by one of your MVP's (so that
I can add our logo to our return address). But, when I print from the
envelope wizard, it allows me to feed the envelope through the manual feed in
the sideways mode. When I have the envelope in the document, it prints it as
a normal document and the envelope is too wide (the manual feeder won't take
it ).

Please help.. I've some so far and now I can't print the darn things :-)
Treesy

Have you looked in the printing options and checked the feed method? When
you are in the envelope/label dialog box, go to options and look at the
printing options tab. There are several ways you can feed the envelope into
your printer.

"Cindy" wrote:

I set up my envelope from the download provided by one of your MVP's (so that
I can add our logo to our return address). But, when I print from the
envelope wizard, it allows me to feed the envelope through the manual feed in
the sideways mode. When I have the envelope in the document, it prints it as
a normal document and the envelope is too wide (the manual feeder won't take
it ).

Please help.. I've some so far and now I can't print the darn things :-)

Graham Mayor

It may have been my envelope template, which was originally set up for an
Epson printer which allowed printing in the 'widthways' mode. You will need
to change the page orientation to landscape and the check the paper size is
Envelope #10 which your printer driver should then interpret correctly. I
found the same problem when I bought a new printer recently.

See also http://www.gmayor.com/Alternative_Return_Addresses.htm

Cindy wrote:
I set up my envelope from the download provided by one of your MVP's
(so that I can add our logo to our return address). But, when I
print from the envelope wizard, it allows me to feed the envelope
through the manual feed in the sideways mode. When I have the
envelope in the document, it prints it as a normal document and the
envelope is too wide (the manual feeder won't take it ).

Please help.. I've some so far and now I can't print the darn things
:-)