Nadine

Default how do i create a toolbar that shows new templates I've created

I have created a new toolbar but am unable to link it to some new word
templates that I've created - is there a way??
Andrea Jones

You could create a macro to open an individual template and add this to your
toolbar. As you create your macro, click the 'Toolbars' button and drag the
macro name on to the toolbar where you want it stored. Make sure the macro
is saved in Normal.dot if you want it available each time you start Word.
When you've finished recording your macro you can right click on the toolbar
containing the macro 'icon' and right click and choose customise. Right
click again over the macro icon on the toolbar and set it to 'Default Style',
this should just show a picture icon rather than the name of the macro. Now
you can use the 'Edit Button Image' option to make a suitable icon for your
command.

Andrea Jones
http://www.allaboutoffice.co.uk
http://www.stratatraining.co.uk
http://www.allaboutclait.com

"Nadine" wrote:

I have created a new toolbar but am unable to link it to some new word
templates that I've created - is there a way??

CyberTaz

Hi Nadine-

What is "some"?... 2 or 3?

As long as there aren't 'bunches' just use the ToolsTemplates & Add-Ins
dialog box, click the Organizer button (lower left corner), Toolbars tab, and
copy the toolbar to as many templates as necessary.

HTH |:)