Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
5411boti 5411boti is offline

Default How can I make as default "automatic hyphenation" ?

I want to make "automatic hyphenation" a default, in order to avoid having to
select in Page Layout every time I open Word for writing a new document.
Thanks for anybody´s help.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Open your template as a document (via the Open dialog box), turn on
hyphenation, save and close. New documents created from that template will
have hyphenation turned on.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP