Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
SAVE AS Not working in Wondows 2003 SAVE AS Not working in Wondows 2003 is offline

Default save as / save not working in Windows 2003

Please help to fix this problem.
I have Vista Ultimate and Windows 2003. I was using this for the past 8
months and I realized today Word 2003 'save as' not working. Why Microsoft
induce errors when they are are fixing something else.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

What happens when you try?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

wrote in message
Please help to fix this problem.
I have Vista Ultimate and Windows 2003. I was using this for the past 8
months and I realized today Word 2003 'save as' not working. Why
Microsoft
induce errors when they are are fixing something else.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
SAVE AS Not working in Wondows 2003[_2_] SAVE AS Not working in Wondows 2003[_2_] is offline

Basically Nothing Happens. I tried save as well as 'save as'. when I try to
close docments it prompts me for Saving But it never prompts me to enter file
name. I have to pick 'donot save' option to come out of the word document.

"JoAnn Paules" wrote:

What happens when you try?

--

JoAnn Paules