Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
RileyKat RileyKat is offline

Default header gains one inch when printed Word 2007

When our office switched to Vista and Office 2007 last year we started saving
documents in compatibility mode to accommodate our client's viewing and
printing needs. Lately, we've noticed that the Word 2003 documents opened in
2007 and saved in "compatibility mode" are printing with an extra 1" at the
the top even though in print preview they display correctly. We use a Konica
Minolta C451 with a ps driver.

Any idea what could be causing this to occur?