Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
cathydunsmore

Default Right side of boarder won't print on a #10 envelope.

No matter what I do I cannot get the right side a boarder to print on a #10
envelope. This happens with quitea few printerts, though not all. Epson
tells me this is a Word problem, not the printers problem. Can someone
help?? Thanks so much for your time. ~Cathy
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...sDontPrint.htm

No matter what I do I cannot get the right side a boarder to print on a

envelope. This happens with quitea few printerts, though not all. Epson
tells me this is a Word problem, not the printers problem. Can someone
help?? Thanks so much for your time. ~Cathy

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
cathydunsmore

Thanks so much for the info. When I change the measurements so that #10 env.
is just slightly narrower (9.3 instead of 9.5 wide) the entire boarder does
print but then the boarder is not equidistant from all four edges (as you'd
expect!) This is a brand new printer (Epson CX4800) so I doubt it is a
printer problem. When I choose almost any other size envelope there is no
problem with the boarder. WHAT'S GOING ON!! Again, thanks so much for the
time you're spending with this. Cathy

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...sDontPrint.htm

No matter what I do I cannot get the right side a boarder to print on a

envelope. This happens with quitea few printerts, though not all. Epson
tells me this is a Word problem, not the printers problem. Can someone
help?? Thanks so much for your time. ~Cathy

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

For most documents the solution is to change the setting from "From edge of
page" to "From text" (which actually means "From margins"). Have you tried
that? On an envelope, you may need to change the margins.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...sDontPrint.htm

newsgroup so
all may benefit.