Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Blair

Default how do I change field codes for mail mergers (labels)?

how do I change field codes for mail mergers (labels)?
I need to enter last name, first name, MI...
It's screwed up!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Sounds like you are probably using the AddressBlock. Instead of doing that,
enter the individual merge fields that you wish to use in the configuration
that YOU want them.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Blair" wrote in message
how do I change field codes for mail mergers (labels)?
I need to enter last name, first name, MI...
It's screwed up!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor

Doug has covered the heart of the problem - but see
http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_lab...th_word_xp.htm .

Blair wrote:
how do I change field codes for mail mergers (labels)?
I need to enter last name, first name, MI...
It's screwed up!

Word form fixed length text field that doesn't change formatting? Colin Microsoft Word Help 3 January 25th 06 07:35 PM
How do I change the starting position on a sheet of labels in w? Outlook not flagging words Microsoft Word Help 1 January 19th 06 09:33 PM
Field Codes Meryl Microsoft Word Help 1 February 21st 05 07:07 AM
Word Field Codes in Excel data file mranz Mailmerge 7 December 11th 04 09:02 AM
Change labels to envelopes Jugglertwo Microsoft Word Help 1 December 6th 04 06:24 PM