Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Myriam Myriam is offline

Default Form Text Box

I need to allow users to input bullets in a form text box. Is this possible?
Thanks in advance for any help.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Apply a bulleted style to a text form field, or insert an un-protected
section, which will allow users to insert bullets (and text) as they
wish.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Myriam" wrote in message
I need to allow users to input bullets in a form text box. Is this
possible?
Thanks in advance for any help.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Myriam Myriam is offline

Thanks for your reply. How do I do that? It does not seem to accept any
styles once I protect it. And if I insert an un-protected section then I
cannot limit the number of characters.

"Myriam" wrote in message
I need to allow users to input bullets in a form text box. Is this
possible?
Thanks in advance for any help.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Apply the style before protecting the document.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Myriam" wrote in message
I need to allow users to input bullets in a form text box. Is

this
possible?
Thanks in advance for any help.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

It is not clear from the original message how you are laying out your form.
Note that you cannot use text boxes; use frames and/or table cells. See
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFldsFms/LinesInForms.htm.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP