Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ducksnelvis ducksnelvis is offline

Default Multiple pages for labels

I'm working in Word 2002 and have a document set up with the Avery label
5966. How can I have multiple pages of this in one file? I've tried
copy/paste, insert rows and enter from the end of the row, but the little
spacing in between each row disappears and throws off the alignnment when it
comes time to print.

Any thoughts?

thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ducksnelvis ducksnelvis is offline

Thank you but I tried that. I'm still missing that little space between each
row. Can I send you screen shot to show you what I'm talking about?

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

You'll need to copy the entire sheet of labels and paste onto a new page.

"ducksnelvis" wrote in message
I'm working in Word 2002 and have a document set up with the Avery label
5966. How can I have multiple pages of this in one file? I've tried
copy/paste, insert rows and enter from the end of the row, but the little
spacing in between each row disappears and throws off the alignnment when

it
comes time to print.

Any thoughts?

thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Labels of this type use spacer rows; if you are selecting the entire sheet,
the spacer rows will be included.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

You'll need to copy the entire sheet of labels and paste onto a new

page.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"ducksnelvis" wrote in message
I'm working in Word 2002 and have a document set up with the Avery

label
5966. How can I have multiple pages of this in one file? I've tried
copy/paste, insert rows and enter from the end of the row, but the

little
spacing in between each row disappears and throws off the alignnment

when
it
comes time to print.

Any thoughts?

thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

If you are using multiple pages, it is time you converted this document to
mail merge, which will add extra rows c/w spacing as required.
See http://www.gmayor.com/convert_labels...mail_merge.htm then