Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Nikki[_2_] Nikki[_2_] is offline

Default What is the shortcut for 1/3?

Hi everyone!

Can you please let me know the shortcut for 1/3, eg the shortcut for 1/4 is
Alt + 0188, but I cannot find the shortcut for 1/3 anywhere.

I would really appreciate your assistance, if anyone can help.

Thanks so much.

Nikki
^_^

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Nikki Nikki is offline

Thank you SO much, that is fantastic! I wish I could change the font to Arial
Narrow as that is what my company uses but in a pinch this is absolutely fine.

Thanks again so much for your help.

Have a great day.

Nikki

Nikki wrote:

Hi everyone!

Can you please let me know the shortcut for 1/3, eg the shortcut for 1/4 is
Alt + 0188, but I cannot find the shortcut for 1/3 anywhere.

I would really appreciate your assistance, if anyone can help.

Thanks so much.

Nikki
^_^

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Use the method at http://www.gmayor.com/createfraction.htm and you can use
any font that does not have the required characters.

shortcut MoJR Microsoft Word Help 0 December 6th 06 12:20 AM
shortcut MoJR Microsoft Word Help 6 November 23rd 06 03:16 PM
Shortcut to Word oe New Users 1 April 1st 06 02:10 AM
Symbol Shortcut Shannon Microsoft Word Help 2 March 10th 05 03:41 AM
Magnify shortcut Joanne Microsoft Word Help 1 March 9th 05 04:39 PM