Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Aquamarine Aquamarine is offline

Default How do I start a new page?

Well I am writting a story and I wan to start a new page but I don't no how.
Can someone Help me please!
WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: How do I start a new page?

Steps to Start a New Page in Microsoft Word
  1. Make sure your cursor is at the end of the text on the current page.
  2. Go to the "Insert" tab at the top of the screen.
  3. Look for the "Page Break" option in the "Pages" section of the ribbon. Click on it.
  4. Alternatively, use the keyboard shortcut "Ctrl + Enter" to insert a page break.
  5. A new blank page will appear in your document. Start typing your story on this new page.

That's it! You've successfully started a new page in your Word document. Happy writing!
__________________
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Gordon Bentley-Mix Gordon Bentley-Mix is offline

Press Ctrl+Enter or click Insert | Break... and choose the "Page break"
option under "Break types".
--
Cheers!

Gordon Bentley-Mix
Word MVP

Uninvited email contact will be marked as SPAM and ignored. Please post all
follow-ups to the newsgroup.

"Aquamarine" wrote:

Well I am writting a story and I wan to start a new page but I don't no how.
Can someone Help me please!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

Unless you have a significant reason for doing otherwise the normal
procedure is to just keep typing. Natural page breaks will be created as
needed. Forcing page breaks usually precipitates headaches later on and are
better handled by Section Breaks defined in Styles when necessary.

HTH |:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

On 2/1/09 10:04 PM, in article