Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Stefan is offline

Default How, do I switch off the ink permanently from a corrected document

I have inked a word doc, corrected it and want to Start fresh . But now the
ink is still these. I can switch off he ink on the visible doc, but if I Save
it and reload, the ink is back.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Chuck Davis Chuck Davis is offline

Inked? If you are referring to tracked changes, you will have to click on
the down arrow on the right of the Accept changes icon on the tool bar, and
choose "Accept all changes in document." MS Office 2003...