Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Aquarius

Default set and remove thumbnails

In Word 2003 I clicked on 'thumbnails' in dropdown menu of 'View'. I am now
lumbered with thumbnails appearing in every document I open. As I have no use
for them, merely wanted to find out what they were, I would dearly like to
remove them, so that every document opens in the normal way again. Can anyone
please tell me how to do this?