Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Eileen_RK Eileen_RK is offline

Default Hyperlink to Excel File won't resolve

Hi, I'm using Microsoft 2002. I created a hyperlink to link to a specific
cell in an Excel spreadsheet, using bookmark. I inserted a hyperlink base
name using File Properties. Although I have no problems using the
hyperlinks, my coworkers get an error message "cannot open the specified
file" when they click on the hyperlink over the LAN. Any suggestions?