Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
acores acores is offline

Default Page numbers

Hello.
I wonder if it is possible to add in the same Word document two types of
page numbers, I mean, I have a few pages that I want to include in the footer
the page number of the type: i, ii, iii, ix, and so on... but after a few
pages, in the Introduction, I want to add the standard page numbers: 1, 2, 3,
etc.
Is it possible?
I am working with MS Word 2007.
Thanks in advance.