Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Matt

Default How do I change page margins to default To ORIGINAL settings?

Hello,
I accidently change my page margins of microsoft Word XP. I want to restore
everything into it's orginial settings, but I do not know how. Is there a way
to change EVERYTHING BACK To ORIGINAL SETTINGS, not just margins, BUT
EVERYTHING?
thank you
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
SVC

If you want your Normal.dot template to be restored to the default as it
comes out of the box, locate the file via Windows Explorer and rename it
Normal.old (alternately, you could delete it). When you open Word again and
create a New file, Word will build you a new copy of Normal.dot.