Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tina M.

Default which program will open & view a .WPS file?

My system is windows xp, I use Office 2003.
I am trying to open a .wps file, had downloaded the Microsoft Viewer which
did not open it. Gave me an error saying that the SKU111.cab file was not
found.
Instead of downloading allot of unneeded files, what program would view this
file?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

WPS files are Works document files. You can open them in Word if you have
the correct filter for the version of Works that created them. The filters
not included with Word 2003 are linked from the downloads page of my web
site.