Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
fidelio1st fidelio1st is offline

Default Mail Merge Error

[I posted this under my other posting, but felt I should give own subject, so
if answered under other, no need to duplicate, thanks]

I exported my Entourage Address Book to a CSV file. When I do a data merge,
it comes up with an error that says: "Record 16 does not have the same number
as the first row in ContactsExport.csv. Ensure all the records have the same
number of fields."

So I deleted all columns after the last one with a header. I even deleted
row 16 and saved under a different file name, then reopened in the data
merge, and it came up with the same error. (FYI there are 1465 records/rows
of contacts)

How do I fix this? Is the csv corrupted? I've tried exporting a couple
different times.

Odd Mail Merge error Rhino New Users 0 June 17th 06 04:35 PM
e-mail addresses for Word mail merge have format error cjfi Mailmerge 1 June 5th 06 04:54 PM
Mail Merge Error Tanya Mailmerge 2 January 24th 06 09:35 PM
Mail merge error Pat Mailmerge 1 April 26th 05 06:06 AM
Mail Merge Error Scott May Mailmerge 1 February 14th 05 11:20 PM