Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Anders denmark Anders denmark is offline

Default Wod 2007: Images is sometimes "grayed"

I have a word 2007 B2T2 with around 20 images. Aprox. half of them randomly
gets "grayed" out. What i mean is that the images is very bright and
desaturated like it has been disabled. When i scroll away and come back it
somewtimes goes back to normal. What is going?

Se example he www.pings.dk/word2007.jpg where the top image is fine, but
the following two has the described problem. I havent touched any
contrast/rightness settings in word. They are all at 0%.

Thanks in regards
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Patrick Schmid Patrick Schmid is offline

Find my email on my website and send me the Word file. I'd like to take
a look at this on my computer.

Patrick

"Anders denmark" Anders wrote in
message :