Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bobb Bobb is offline

Default Using the tab key to change bullet level

In Word 2007, how can I set it to allow the tab key to indent an outline
bullet to the next level?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

In Word 2007, click on Office button | Word Options | Proofing |
AutoCorrect Options | AutoFormat As You Type tab | check the "Set left-
and first-indent with tabs and backspaces" box.