Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
PADutchman PADutchman is offline

Default I used a 2006 Word Calendar Template last year, it was calendar wi

I used a 2006 Word Calendar Template last year, it was calendar with
Graphics. It offered a 2006 calendar with a graphic of photo above each
month. I can NOT find one for 2007 with the same features, does anyone know
where I can find this template. Like I said it was for 2006 calendar with
graphic, the month was at the bottom and the picture above it for each month.
It was a Word file or program or template and I would like to get the
samething for 2007.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

What about using that format and creating your own 2007 version?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"PADutchman" wrote in message
I used a 2006 Word Calendar Template last year, it was calendar with
Graphics. It offered a 2006 calendar with a graphic of photo above each
month. I can NOT find one for 2007 with the same features, does anyone
know
where I can find this template. Like I said it was for 2006 calendar with
graphic, the month was at the bottom and the picture above it for each
month.
It was a Word file or program or template and I would like to get the
samething for 2007.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Hi P.A.,

Take a look at the Calendar category on http://office.microsoft.com/templates

==========
"PADutchman" wrote in message ...
I used a 2006 Word Calendar Template last year, it was calendar with
Graphics. It offered a 2006 calendar with a graphic of photo above each
month. I can NOT find one for 2007 with the same features, does anyone know
where I can find this template. Like I said it was for 2006 calendar with
graphic, the month was at the bottom and the picture above it for each month.
It was a Word file or program or template and I would like to get the
samething for 2007.
--
I hope this helped you,

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office system products MVP

*Courtesy is not expensive and can pay big dividends

LINKS to the 2007 Office System

1. Read about it, try it, or watch the movie
the 2007 Microsoft Office system info,
online Test Drive, or downloadable beta is at
http://microsoft.com/office/preview

2. Already have 2007 Office System Beta 2?
Send Microsoft your feedback (with pictures)
http://sas.office.microsoft.com/

3. Use the 2007 OfficeOnline website without Office2007

a. Install the ActiveX access control
http://office.microsoft.com/search/r...XT101650581033
b. then visit http://officebeta.iponet.net