Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Michael via OfficeKB.com Michael via OfficeKB.com is offline

Default Openning xml document in MS Word vs IE

I developed an Access database that has several hyperlinks to several xml
documents in a folder. On my pc when I open the hyperlink Access uses MS
Word to open the xml documents. However, when I transfer this database and
my xml documents to Citrix, then when I open the hyperlink, Access uses
Internet Explorer to open the xml documents instead of MS Word. Does anyone
know how to force Access to open xml documents using MS Word in a Citrix
environment?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Shauna Kelly Shauna Kelly is offline

Hi Michael

This isn't a Word setting; it's a Windows setting. So I suggest you ask in a
newsgroup or forum devoted to Citrix issues.

Hope this helps.

Shauna Kelly. Microsoft MVP.
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word