Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
scrcrow scrcrow is offline

Default Blinking cursor mark

I have been using Word for awhile now and the 'blinking cursor mark' just
before where I type has always been a thin vertical line. Now its a shorter,
wider line. I know this is really a small thing, but I get distracted by it
and would like the original thin, taller line back. Can anyone give me a hand
here?