Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
LBinDC

Default Table of Contents and Headings Italicized for Certain Style

In my table of contents, some headings are italicized that use "Style Heading
4+". I want the heading italicized in the body of the document but not the
TOC. I keep taking away the italics key and adding it back in, etc. and I
still end up with italics in the TOC. Now I have styles called "Style
Heading 4++" and even 4+++.

I have very similar headings that look the same and are called "Style
Heading 4" . Even though I have the italics key on in the document the TOC
looks fine (no italics). And Style Heading 4 itself says its italicized, but
I need the italics key on anyway to get it italicized in the body of the
document and not italicized in the TOC.

Whenever I try to replace "Style Heading 4+" with "Style Heading 4" it
doesn't work out because as soon as I hit the italics key the style changes
automatically back to "Style Heading 4+." I've tried cutting and pasting
over the bad titles with the good titles, etc. but that doesn't work either.

Any suggestions. Thanks.