Mack OKC

Default How do you change the size of the insertion point in Microsoft Wo.

Insertion point is shorter in print layout view than in normal view. It was
the same size, but I must have done something to change it. Cannot find
anything in Help.

Mack OKC

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Try switching to 500% Zoom and back.

"Mack OKC" Mack wrote in message
Insertion point is shorter in print layout view than in normal view. It

was
the same size, but I must have done something to change it. Cannot find
anything in Help.

Thanks, Suzanne. It worked perfectly. Now I can find the IP much easier now.