Jman

Default How do I transfer my contact list from Hotmail to Outlook?

if i can read my emails in outlook, i must be able to see my contacts

Greg Maxey

I don't know, but it is a good question for an OUTLOOK newsgroup.

--
Greg Maxey/Word MVP
A Peer in Peer to Peer Support

Jman wrote:
if i can read my emails in outlook, i must be able to see my contacts

Louis Turmel

I'm developing a way to do this with the usage of HttpMail ...

heum... but I having 1 problem when I get the c:email1/ in my query

Louis Turmel

..Net Developer