Thunder

Default can an english doc be converted to spanish?

can a document written in English be converted to Spanish?
Ann Scharpf

You can do 150 words at a time on www.babelfish.altavista.com. If you have a
large document, I'd suggest you Google the words:

English Spanish conversion

and check out the resulting hits.

can a document written in English be converted to Spanish?

JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

You REALLY need to be careful with online machine translations. They aren't
quite foolproof. I've used them to get an "idea" but I'd never count it them
for accuracy.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]