Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Engakid

Default Tables - inserts blank page

I have a one page document with header and one line of text with a space
then a table. When I add a line to a cell in the table it moves the complete
table to page 2. This means I have one line of text on one page and the
table on another page. When I use the show/hide button there is no page
break. I have also checked page setup and the formats with another document
with a table and cannot see where the problem is.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Robert M. Franz (RMF)

Hi Enga

Engakid wrote:
I have a one page document with header and one line of text with a space
then a table. When I add a line to a cell in the table it moves the complete
table to page 2. This means I have one line of text on one page and the
table on another page. When I use the show/hide button there is no page
break. I have also checked page setup and the formats with another document
with a table and cannot see where the problem is.

Sounds like the "Keep with next" property of all paragraphs in this
table is set. To check this, select the first table row and go to Format
| Paragraph into the 2nd tab.

Greetings
Robert
--