Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
amy amy is offline

Default How do I print text onto a thank-you card?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Thank you cards should be written *by hand*. Doing it with a computer would
be like saying that you didn't appreciate that gift well enough to write
something out by hand. Even if your handwriting is as crappy as mine, it is
still a better option than doing it with a computer.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Iceman Iceman is offline

In this group JoAnn Paules [MVP] wrote in message

Thank you cards should be written *by hand*. Doing it with a computer
would be like saying that you didn't appreciate that gift well enough
to write something out by hand. Even if your handwriting is as crappy
as mine, it is still a better option than doing it with a computer.

How do you know if the card is for a gift?

How do you know how many cards she wants to make? They could be in their
100s, even.

Paper size can be changed in Print Setup. There are often also instructions
for printing cards in printer manuals.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

And how do you know what the intent was? Perhaps if the poster had given
enough information to explain her situation, she might have received a
different answer. Perhaps not.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]