Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Island Girl Island Girl is offline

Default Symbol

I have a document that has a "}" in it that is about an inch long, but still
very thin. When I try making a drawing object out of it, it becomes too
thick.

Any ideas? I thought it might be in the equation section, but I can't find
it anywhere.

Thanks for your help.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
ChrisM ChrisM is offline

Don't understand the question, can you change the font or the point size, or
make it bold?

Cheers,

Chris.

"Island Girl" wrote in message
I have a document that has a "}" in it that is about an inch long, but
still
very thin. When I try making a drawing object out of it, it becomes too
thick.

Any ideas? I thought it might be in the equation section, but I can't
find
it anywhere.

Thanks for your help.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Island Girl Island Girl is offline

What I needed was a thin, long brace. Suzanne's reply pointed me in the right
direction.

Thanks for your reply, Chris.