Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
renee renee is offline

Default Printing issues

I typed up a letter in Word and when I print it out, a second page comes out
that says:
Filename:
Directory:
Template:
Title:
Comments:

How do I turn this off?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

In your Print options clear the check to include Document Properties. If I
knew which version of Word you're using I could be more specific.

HTH |:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

On 5/3/10 3:42 PM, in article