Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
HarleyLady HarleyLady is offline

Default How do I create a tri-fold business card template?

I am wanting to transfer my resume information to a tri-fold business card. I
need to create a template. The idea is instead of carrying around a paper
resume I can hand out a business card with my resume information at
networking events. I can't take credit for the idea I read it somewhere else.
I am using MS Office 2007
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Robert M. Franz [RMF] Robert M. Franz [RMF] is offline

Hello Harley

HarleyLady wrote:
I am wanting to transfer my resume information to a tri-fold business card. I
need to create a template. The idea is instead of carrying around a paper
resume I can hand out a business card with my resume information at
networking events. I can't take credit for the idea I read it somewhere else.
I am using MS Office 2007

.... and your problem is?

I'm having a hard time trying to imagine fitting a complete resume onto
a business card (tri-fold or not), but there's hardly any built-in
obstacle in Word to setup a document/template like this.

You need a paper size that matches the whole unfolded card (or, if you
intend to print this yourself on your home or office printer, you take
one of your standard sizes and fit as many cards as possible unto one
sheet). You want some heavier than normal paper, as the card will
otherwise look rather shabby after a couple of folds.

HTH
Robert
--
/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign | MSFT |