Jason

Default How do I enter text into multiple places within a document?

I would like to enter text into the main body of a Word 2000 document on page
1, and have a copy of that text appear automatically on page 2 in a specific
place.

I've tried all different kinds of fields, but nothing seems to work. I just
want something that says enter name here and for that name to appear on
both pages, pretty much like a header, but within the body of the text.
Jay Freedman

See http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Repeating_Data.htm.

--
Regards,