danbury

Default Associate files with MS Office

I would like to re-associate my files with MSOffice after having associated
them with OpenOffice. I'm told by OpenOffice to go into my file types setting
from one of the windows in "My Computer", then delete the association for
..doc, .xls, and any other file types that I do not want associated with
OpenOffice.

My problem is when I click on My Computer (98SE) I don't see eithe "Tools"
or "Folder Options" where I shold be able to re-associate the files.

I would like to re-associate my files with MSOffice and then remove
OpenOffice from my computer.

Can anyone help me?