Stikfa

Default HTML Email

Hello,

I am running Office 2003 and I have Outlook set to use Word to edit email as
well as set to format in HTML. Most everything works just fine except when I
create an email from Word using the 'Send To -Mail Recipient (As Attachment)'
option. If I use that, it creates the email as plain text.

From Outlook any new messages are created as HTML. Also If I am in Word and
go to File\New and select 'Email message' that also is HTML. It is only using
the Send To that it creates the email as plain text.

This however is not a problem in older versions of Office. I have tried it
in Office 2002\Xp and it works fine.

If anybody has any thought on this, I would greatly appreciate hearing your
ideas.

thx
Stikfa
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?U3Rpa2Zh?=,

I am running Office 2003 and I have Outlook set to use Word to edit email as
well as set to format in HTML. Most everything works just fine except when I
create an email from Word using the 'Send To -Mail Recipient (As Attachment)'
option. If I use that, it creates the email as plain text.

Best place to ask this would be in an Outlook newsgroup. They have a much better
grasp of the idiosyncracies involved in using Word as an email editor.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)