Stuart Roberts Stuart Roberts is offline
Junior Member

Angry Document Map Word 2007

Hi Guys, I hope you will be able to help me. I am using Word to write a novel and want to add 'Table of Contents' to list all of my Chapters. I have followed videos on Youtube on how to do this, but when I check my Table of Contents in Document Map it lists my chapters, but also a few chapters show additional text from the same chapter. See example. Why is this happening and how can I stop it?

Chapter 17 --------- Hospital Walk. WRONG
Text, text,text,text, etc,
more, more, more.

Chapter 18 ----------Saturday-Sunday. RIGHT