firefox73

Default "The Disk is full or too many files open" msg

Hi all

Wonder if you can help with this howler?

I've been working on a Word document importting photos in to a letter.
I've been backing up the letter at the ned of every page over the last
week. Today I had to use Photoshop to adjust a couple of the photos. I
saved them to the hard drive and then imported them as pictures to the
document.

This time though when I came to back up I was prompted with the Word
message that "The Disk is full or too many files open". I checked my
hard drive and found that I had 20gbs of space to store the file in and
can't imaging that the file is 100th of the available space. I did have
a couple of applications running so shut them down but still no joy.
I've basically now closed down everything that may be taking any
available memory but no luck. I've cancelled Nortons GoBack program
incase this was taking valuable memory and last but not least I've
tried sending it to an external hard drive.

Nothing seems to work. Can someone please talk me through what I need
to do as I really can't stand wasting the last 5 hours worth of work

Thanks for any assistance.

--
firefox73