Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jen

Default How do I create a macro after click on Send a Copy...

I have created a protected document in Microsoft Word 2003 with the option of
File, Send To, Mail Recipient feature turned on. The template is set up so
the user can tab through, fill in the information and then go up to the Send
A Copy button. What I would like to have happen is...After clicking on the
Send A copy button, the open document closes without saving. Is this
possible?

The first macros I created had...
WordBasic.EmailSend

but then...
i wanted it to close the document without saving.

I am not a master of macros or VBA, as you can see, but if this is possible
help is appreciated.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jen

I put in the code below into my macro. As soon as I tab out of the last form
field, the document is sent, i receive the dialog, "do you want to save
changes...," i select no and then I receive a debug error: Run-time error
'4198' command failed. I click on Debug and the (Activedocument.Close
SaveChanges:=FALSE) is highlighted yellow. Any other suggestions? Help is
much appreciated.