heather

Default alphabetical pages

I have 13 pages of video titles all placed in a table I created. Each page
has a row that starts with Title. I would like to be able to add more movies
without manually alphabetizing them. I can sort 1 page but I can't sort all
the pages as one. The table was created in Word.
SVC

It sounds like you have 13 separate tables. You'll need to merge them first
and get rid of you header rows on pages 2 through 13. If the tables are all
the same size, you can simply delete all the blank space between the tables
and Word normally will merge the tables. (Or you can add to the first table
as many rows that you need and copy and paste the contents of the other
tables into the first table.)

Now, select the row (rows) you want to repeat at tthe top of each page and
click on Table Heading Rows Repeat to have your heading appear on each page.

To sort, select Table Sort, select the column to sort on (probably column
1) and check Header row under My List has.