Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
skeeeter1 skeeeter1 is offline

Default clip art error message????

i am getting an error message when trying to open clip art says: Clip
organizer cannot complete the operation. The specified procedure could not
be found. Error code 0x8007007F.

It won't let me search or open anything. Can you help?

Thanks!

Skeeeter1
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

You receive a "Clip organizer cannot complete operation the specified
procedure could not be found error code 0x8007007f" error message when you
try to insert Clip Art into an Office document or publication

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/884424

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]