Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
TishyMouse

Default Entering free text and graphics on a form

I would like to create a document template or form that includes some form
fields (e.g. check boxes and dropdown boxes) but also a section of free text
where the user can enter & format text & graphics as in any other Word
document.

I appreciate that this is probably possible using VBA and ActiveX controls ,
but before I go down that road, is it possible using standard form controls?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
TishyMouse

Aha sorted this one myself. Creating a new section with different protection
settings does the trick.

Text on top of graphics enak Tables 1 January 9th 06 12:10 AM
Mixing Graphics in A Text Box--Detached W. Watson New Users 3 December 31st 05 02:03 AM
How do I move a text box that has graphics and other text boxes crystal Microsoft Word Help 1 November 20th 05 06:11 AM
How do I place graphics and text in ms word? Tajudeen Page Layout 1 July 13th 05 10:15 AM
textbox to normal text Jack Sons New Users 16 December 5th 04 03:44 PM