#1   Report Post  
Silva via OfficeKB.com

Default change ink annotation color using a shortcut

I have several users with tablet PCs who use Word documents during presentations. They would like use shortcut keys (instead of the ink annotation menu) to change the pen ink color or switch back to mouse. I don't know much about macros or VB, but the macro recorder does not seem to work on this menu.

Anybody have any suggestions?

--
Message posted via http://www.officekb.com
  #2   Report Post  

In Microsoft word if you want to change the color of the pen then you have to check it from the font color or the pen color. For that there is an color option is given and that option can help you to make the color change.
  #3   Report Post  

In Microsoft if you want to change the colour the the option is given for that.Otherwise you can click the font on which you have to change your colour
then change it directly.
  #4   Report Post  

http://www.bltt.org/software/word/wordshortcuts.htm should help, gives expamples of font colour shortcuts.