Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
SafeTex SafeTex is offline

Default What type of image is this in Word ?

Hello

I sometimes see a type of image in Word documents which seem to be 'active' as I can right click on them to to insert a background colour etc but when I try to do so, nothing happens.

They act more like pdf images than Word images.

The only thing I can seem to do with them is turn the 'handle' that appear at the top to turn the angle of the image.

I need to get into these images to change the text

Any help appreciated

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Not all graphic formats can be edited in Word. You'll have to copy the
graphic into your favorite image editing application.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP