J. Scott

Default Can you link Outlook Calendar to Template?

I want to link or some how have my outlook calendar fill-in the dates in a
calendar template? Can that be done? Thanks in advance for the information
and bye for now.
Pat Garard

G'Day J,

The answer is Yes!

There used to be a Template that could be downloaded from
Microsoft, I believe it was called "Calndr.dot".

It was, of course, designed for US letter. It had a number of
formatted 'Calendar' Tables, that were stored as AutoText
entries, to permit various Calendars (weekly/monthly) to be
created in portrait/landscape.

I don't have the original, but I did resize (downwards) the
AutoTexts to make them suitable for A4 paper, and I
recoded and modified the interface Form.

If you would like a copy (OzCalendar.dot), email me
privately.
--
Regards,
Pat Garard

"J. Scott" J. wrote in message
I want to link or some how have my outlook calendar fill-in the dates in a
calendar template? Can that be done? Thanks in advance for the
information
and bye for now.

abs

There is another template from www.slipstick.com. It is called My Outlook
Calendar.dot. It creates a nice printable (as well as saveable) calendar.
I've used it for a while now and have had no problems.

"J. Scott" J. wrote in message
I want to link or some how have my outlook calendar fill-in the dates in a
calendar template? Can that be done? Thanks in advance for the
information
and bye for now.

Pat Garard

G'Day abs,

Good pickup! I downloaded the template, and it also was developed
from "olcalndr.dot", which I now see is the correct name for the original.
--
Regards,
Pat Garard