Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
saintnewbie

Default Printing in wrong size type.

My screen and the toolbar show the font as 12-point type, but the document
prints out in 8-point. I've gone back to the original attachment, saved it
all over again, and printed it again, but keep getting the same result.
--
saintnewbie
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
garfield-n-odie

In Word, click on File | Print | Scale to paper size: No scaling